Sunday, April 19, 2009

Photo Opts for the Birds

Last year I got a great Cannon digital SLR camera, and continued my fun hobby--watching birds and taking their pictures.  I had been taking pictures of birds for many years, but this new camera took me to a higher level of bird photography. Before long,  I received the gift of a lens that enlarges the subject and it has a stabilizing feature which minimizes my jiggling while focusing!  It is like MAGIC!  Now, I don't claim to be any kind of photographer, I just like to take pictures, but this new equipment has me addicted to taking portraits of  birds.
Mr. & Mrs. Bluebird out for a meal together.
Mama Blue looking for breakfast to feed the babies.
Daddy Blue on watch...
What're you lookin' at?!!!
Ms Wren checks for escaped meal worms...
A friend's childhood cook stove is 
called into play as a photo prop.
Meal worms are the treat served in
Aunt Tempie's china cup & saucer.
Aunt May's china cup and saucer 
are perfect for serving the Blue father.
Mr. Bluebird checking for meal worms to feed his babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment